We are looking for an intrepid marketing specialist who thrives on constant learning and variety. Experienced with Marketo and website content editing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and executing marketing projects for the GS1 US Solutions Department, which includes Education and Training, Membership and SaaS products.
Reporting to the Senior Director Market Management, the Digital Marketing Specialist works in close collaboration with the Solutions team, Customer Service, IT and other marketing managers and is a company-wide resource for email and web execution.
- Execute GS1 US marketing campaigns through marketing automation tool, including email list creation, email design and execution, reporting, nurture campaign development and execution, list management, and landing page development and execution.
- Write and execute web content for the Solution-related pages. Provide support on the website redesign project, including copy writing and content execution.
- Manage assigned Solutions marketing projects, including those of a cross-functional nature. Serve as primary interface with product managers, membership & education managers, customer service, IT, marketing and creative agency to develop and execute marketing projects. Create detailed project plans, and creative briefs and contribute to communication plans and business requirements.
- Assist manager in developing marketing plans and product positioning platforms.
- Contribute to strategy discussions on marketing, including web and email management, testing ideas, and new marketing tools and techniques. Recommend ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Solutions marketing.
- Contribute to comprehensive marketing schedule.
- Report on marketing campaign success, including web and email results and advertising campaigns.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of experience with executing email and lead nurturing campaigns through a marketing automation tool (Marketo or similar) required.
- 2-3 years of experience with using a web content management system (DNN, Evoq or similar) to edit web content required.
- Experience with editing HTML and creating simple page design a plus.
- Experience with reporting on web traffic, A/B tests, goals and events in Google Analytics desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
- Marketing project management experience and cross-functional team experience important
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Write compelling copy for web and email.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Comfortable with a broad range of responsibilities.
- Embrace the new and unfamiliar with enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational and detail skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and Project
This position requires up to 10% travel
This is a full time position, no 3rd party resumes will be considered.
GS1 US is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ABOUT GS1 US
GS1 US, a member of GS1, is a not-for-profit organization that brings industry communities together to solve supply-chain problems through the adoption and implementation of GS1 standards. More than 200,000 businesses in 25 industries rely on GS1 US for trading-partner collaboration and for maximizing the cost effectiveness, speed, visibility, security and sustainability of their business processes. They achieve these benefits through solutions based on GS1 global unique numbering and identification systems, bar codes, Electronic Product Code-based RFID, data synchronization, and electronic information exchange.