The Integrated Campaigns Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing campaigns that effectively position, promote, and drive demand for the LiveHive Platform. In this role, the candidate will closely partner with the digital channels for demand generation that drive LiveHive’s business goals. Today, these channels include SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social, content syndication, email (outbound and nurture), and webcasts. They should have solid marketing DNA in terms of understanding the buyer, the decision making process, and how lead generation should cater for an incredible customer experience, end to end.
- Create and deliver campaigns based on a strategy designed to achieve demand generation goals.
- Develop and execute marketing programs, targeted at priority customer segments, which unify multiple tactic types (digital programs, in-person events, industry tradeshows, telemarketing, and direct marketing) in a single, integrated plan.
- Plan and execute on new acquisition and up-sell marketing campaigns that achieve lead generation targets.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, scalability, ROI and pipeline generation.
- Track and respond to general business indicators, including market trends, industry associations/analyst guidance, and competitor’s marketing and sales program activities.
- Establish goals that support the overall campaign strategy, then measure and report metrics for all campaign activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience developing and executing marketing programs in high-tech.
- Proven success in campaign strategy execution, including development and delivery of innovative campaigns and programs that drive demand and increase market presence in as SaaS environment.
- Understanding of digital marketing trends, tactics and best practices, both individually and as a component of an integrated marketing plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to excel in a start-up environment.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation solutions is required.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Prefer to work out of San Jose corporate office.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred.
We are building a company the redefines sales engagement, filled with exceptional people who are wicked smart, passionate, innovative, collaborative, and courageous; who challenge and inspire each other.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.