Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing big-data, cloud companies? Do you see yourself working for a company that has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the “Global 100 Companies to Watch?” FusionOps is building a world-class company that is leading the supply chain analytics industries and we need you. We are currently seeking a Manager of Lead Generation working out of our Mountain View, CA office.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this position is responsible for helping define and execute lead generation programs for the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in lead generation marketing programs for enterprise cloud companies. The candidate will be tasked with helping lead the worldwide outbound marketing and lead generation programs for the company. Ideally the candidate will have leadership experience in the Cloud/SaaS/software space and have deep experience with data-driven acquisition marketing. The candidate will be tasked to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition.
- Drive creation and execution of strategic demand generation plans, leveraging a spectrum of media including: webinars, email programs, nurturing campaigns, advertising, and content syndication to meet quarterly lead generation and sales opportunity pipeline goals, as well as recruitment for field marketing events.
- Work closely with the sales team to establish the process of lead qualification, acceptance, and ultimately opportunity pipeline creation. Create nurturing campaigns for sales opportunities in the funnel.
- Create best-in-class marketing automation campaigns and processes using Marketo, Salesforce, and other state-of-the-art technologies.
- Develop campaign content that is story and benefit based and focused on customer pain points and/or critical business issues.
- Define marketing & sales KPI’s and produce weekly campaign summaries (e.g., webinar registrants, campaign metrics, paid media performance metrics, net new leads, new orgs, CPA, conversion rates, etc.). Identify and initiate new campaigns and new opportunities for existing campaigns based on analysis of past performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience with outbound B2B SaaS marketing and demand generation programs with a successful track record of measurable results.
- Demonstrated mastery of marketing automation tools and of CRM systems
- Experience in developing, implementing, and optimizing lead generation programs across a wide range of marketing deliverables
- Experience in defining and tracking marketing and sales KPI’s.
- Must be "hands on" but have the bandwidth that encompasses strategy definition through to program implementation
- Excellent written and public presentation skills
- Outstanding work ethic, results-oriented, and creative/innovative style
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business or related field.
In addition to a very competitive salary, we offer incentive stock options, company paid health benefits, 401k and a startup environment that allows for creativity and a chance to have fun at work.
If interested, please send your resume to jobs@FusionOps.com. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.