Is this you or someone you know? Join an excellent team and a rapidly growing company.
Go to CrowdStrike.com/Careers
Marketing Operations Manager
CrowdStrike is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager responsible for defining, deploying and ongoing management of a world-class global marketing operations center. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to continue the evolution of the technology, business processes, program execution, database management and reporting to support the company growth plan. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker yet has an eye for the details, analytical, an expert in driving solid operations programs, and has the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth.
About The Job
- Optimize our global marketing automation strategy by applying best practices to our Marketo instance. Implement lead-to-sales funnel automation processes, policies, scoring methodology, workflows, service-level agreements with Sales, marketing programs and workflows. Define and execute improvements to enhance productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Finance to identify and implement opportunities to optimize data quality, processes and reporting to improve marketing and sales productivity.
- Identify trends, best practices and technologies to drive lead acquisition, improve conversions, optimize email marketing and support the growth of the business.
- Define and manage standardized operational reports and dashboards to provide visibility into key performance indicators, ROI and trends. Translate analytics into business insights, predictive models and present findings to business owners to enable more strategic and data driven business decisions.
- Work cross functionally with designers and developers to create templates for web pages, campaign landing pages, and emails.
- Work with the global marketing teams and other business groups within CrowdStrike to implement best practices for all email communications creating a cohesive customer experience.
- Become CrowdStrike’s marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Develop and document business processes and workflows to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and deliver training on Lead Optimization strategy, processes and policies. Includes training tools, quick reference guides, policies and procedures.
- Relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations, with experience in marketing technical SaaS B2B products
- Required: Extensive experience with Marketo and Salesforce and has a deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, and reporting. Marketo certified is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with ON24, Google Analytics, and/or DOMO is a plus
- Expert understanding of the lead-to-sales funnel and demand generation.
- Experience working with data and analytics including: identifying and correcting data quality issues, working with developers and architects to define data needs, performing detailed analysis in Excel or similar tools.
- Knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM and EU Opt-in Directive, and best practices.
- Analytical and meticulously focused
- Database Management (segmentation, reporting and quality management)
- Excellent planning and project management skills. Resourceful.
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator, and ability to communicate to non-technical audience
- Highly driven, self-motivated team player ready to excel in a fast paced, data driven marketing team.