This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Can you explain a little bit more about what you're looking for? Tracking is such an ambiguous term to me. The munchkin code that lives on the webpage separate from the form embed is "for tracking" or you can use hidden fields to pass data "for tracking". What are you looking for?
- Can I see conversion rates like I do with my Marketo landing pages with a form on them?
- Can I use a trigger for fills out form with a constraint of what landing page the form was submitted on?
- Is there anyway to pre-fill the form?
- Can I see conversion rates like I do with my Marketo landing pages with a form on them? No, not like on a Marketo LP. You could add known leads via a Smart Campaign to Program Status / Visited just like on any page. Then FOF changes Program Status to Engaged. But that won't do much for Anonymous. Well, to be fair you could use that first Smart Campaign & add them on to a Static List. Then you could calculate the ratio on the Visited List to an Engaged List. Would I do all of that? No. Can you, Certainly. Is there an easy report? No.
- Can I use a trigger for fills out form with a constraint of what landing page the form was submitted on? Yes. But beware that the FOF Webpage constraints are only IS or IS NOT. Probably because of search issues causing extremely long results times the constraint contains wasn't included. So if you say page was company.com/pagexyz FOF > then yes, this works. But in my case I use a form on the blog but it's in the sidebar, so it's on pages X, Y & Z. Which would require me to input all blog URLs in order to get that idea to work. If you only have 1 page 1 form, it's not a problem.
- Is there anyway to pre-fill the form? Does not prefill. I heard it was going to, but I just checked and it isn't working.