SelectHealth - Salt Lake City, Utah
The Digital Marketing Product Manager is responsible for the strategic vision and management of digital marketing products and initiatives including Marketo, and Search Engine Marketing. The Product Manager acts as the product champion and ensures that the product/initiatives support the company's overall strategy and that stakeholders see the value of the product/initiatives. The Product Manager is responsible for the planning and execution throughout the digital marketing life cycle.
Essential Job Duties
- Manages email campaigns to members and prospective members.
- Identifies how digital marketing tools can best be used to accomplish strategic company objectives.
- Establishes a shared digital marketing vision across the team and company.
- Recommends continual digital marketing improvements and enhancements based on ongoing customer research and feedback, site usage and performance, and competitive analysis.
- Facilitates and manages business requests, sets proper stakeholder and user expectations.
- Monitors progress of campaigns identifying risks and opportunities, keeping management informed.
- Defines success metrics and reporting needs to monitor campaign performance to measure digital marketing effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Manages expectations through excellent communication and customer relationships and keeps others informed and updated on priorities, current tasks and work completed.
- Manages and implements simultaneous projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Plus: One year experience working as a product manager in an enterprise software environment.
- Six years of experience providing business analyst support in a web or mobile software development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating a high degree of organization and attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks, assignments, deadlines and produce results.
- Demonstrated results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes ownership, and champions all aspects product initiatives.
- Proven track record of defining product requirements and launching successful products on schedule.
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience in Search Engine MarketingExperience in a role requiring the proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority as well as leading and inspiring cross-functional groups.
- Ability to be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, focusing on customer usage of existing features and overall performance of new features launched.
- Experience in roles requiring strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, to communicate complex ideas in simple ways and to effectively manage and facilitate meetings.
- Ability to adapt to changes in job requirements, learning, and applying new skills as needed.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.