(MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA - USA)
As we focus on working with larger customers, we’ll look to our Marketing Automation Manager to work closely with our Marketing Execs to design, execute and track direct marketing campaigns while also being our resident Marketo expert.
Specific Responsibilities will include::
- Build and constantly improve company’s email marketing strategy, test plans and overall program development while creating new flows, and nurture campaigns for prospects and customers
- Manage prospect and customer database including creating and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Marketo
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing
- Develop and execute global demand gen campaigns end-to-end from target identification to post-campaign reporting
- Manage A|B tests, and continuously optimize email templates and landing pages
- Construct views and dashboards within Marketo for all campaigns, leads, prospects, opportunities, pipeline, contact, account and revenue activities
The Successful Candidate will need:
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using Marketo including database management, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Marketo certification is preferable, SFDC experience is a plus
- Excellent writing skills, specifically copywriting targeted at the B2B buyer
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and close attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fastpaced entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and requests
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies, business administration or related discipline.
To apply for this position, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo)" in the Subject.