At Volusion LLC, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. Our product portfolio includes Volusion, for emerging business, and Mozu, for leading enterprise brands. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
The Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo) will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing email and direct mail campaigns, reporting the results and insights, and provide recommendations for improvement to the Mozu team. Your program is responsible for generating new leads and nurturing prospects and leads. The perfect candidate for this role is a data **** with a rich mix of creative design and copy chops married with comprehensive Marketo and Salesforce experience.
What you will embark on:
- Develop marketing content for email and lead nurturing programs
- Implement email campaigns in Marketo to maximize traffic and revenue per email
- Execute new lead nurturing and marketing automation programs
- Concept and develop direct mail campaigns
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on the key metrics of lead nurturing programs, monthly email campaigns and direct mail campaigns
- Track trends and recommend strategy enhancements based on analysis of campaign results
What’s in your arsenal:
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Experience with marketing to enterprise companies
- Understanding of email best practices, testing methodologies, analytics and an enterprise sales cycle
- Required: Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo certification preferred
- Experience with Direct Mail campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of relational databases
- Basic HTML programming is a plus
As crusaders for effective & efficient marketing, this group is responsible for generating SEO and PPC campaigns, creating content for all social media outlets and collecting a massive amount of data in order to create kick **** marketing campaigns. They excel in a work hard, play hard atmosphere and regularly participate in weekly team happy hours at some of Austin’s “weirdest” establishments.
Reply to me via the community for more information. Looking forward to hearing from you!