POSITION SUMMARY: The Digital Marketing Manager, will be responsible for the development, execution and optimization of integrated digital plans and campaigns for a portfolio of assigned establishments including high-profile, top tier musical talent and high-profile marketing partners in the hospitality and lifestyle space. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage consumer-facing marketing initiatives and programs that touch a variety of digital channels. Digital channels include content creation, social media, 3rd party reputation management, email marketing, online advertising, video syndication, outreach and distribution, blogging, website management, and experiential initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop, manage and execute innovative digital marketing programs, promotions and campaigns for assigned portfolio of nightlife venues for all digital channels including content creation, social media management, 3rd party reputation management, email marketing, online advertising, video syndication, outreach and distribution, blogging, website management, mobile, and experiential initiatives.
- Ensure optimization of all digital programs with a focus on driving awareness, e-commerce ticket sales, e-commerce VIP table reservations and consumer engagement.
- Develop industry leading, highly creative brand-appropriate communications for all digital platforms.
- Manage monthly social media content calendars, blog posts calendars, and email marketing calendars. Manage content creation and sourcing to ensure all content exemplifies brand standards.
- Drive great digital creative to allow for scalability across multiple platforms; these include reserved, programmatic, mobile and social media platforms.
- Effectively execute social and digital programs through collaborative partnerships (entertainment, talent and their respective teams, sponsorship and strategic alliances), insights tracking, competitive research analysis and the testing of new and emerging channels and technologies.
- Develop, manage and implement on-line advertising/media plans for display, mobile, SEM, Social Networking advertising and Affiliate advertising.
- Manage web site content in conjunction with corporate web development team.
- Manage Venue Driver/Ticket Driver accounts including content updates, new platform BETAs and marketing programs.
- Analyze digital metrics and trends to improve and/or add functionality, drive repeat visits, grow the amount of time spent on site/page, and increase word-of-mouth, all in effort to improve campaign performance
- Serve as liaison between the nightlife/daylife marketing venue teams and corporate digital strategy group.
- Manage day-to-day activities with Marketing Director to coordinate content with special event and promotional calendars, corporate initiatives and PR efforts.
- Work closely with Corporate Digital Strategist to ensure compliance with corporate digital approaches and best practices.
- Manage customer service inquiries and complaints following established procedures with 3rd party reputation management sites.
- Work with the corporate marketing technology group on managing/deploying new marketing technologies.
- Work across departments with corporate digital operations team (e-mail marketing, web development, on-line advertising groups) and internal creative team to manage digital needs.
- Manage ad hoc projects and potential shifts in venue assignments.
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER WILL POSSESS THE FOLOWING QUALITIES:
- A passion for the nightlife and entertainment industry, electronic dance music and all things Las Vegas.
- A passion for wanting to have fun at work – both at the office and within the nightclubs.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write creatively for different consumer facing audiences and think critically about what appeals most to each while maintaining brand standards for voice and persona
- A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego
- A track record of building world-class digital creative assets for brands and high-profile talent that have a passionate following
- Demonstrated experience and passion for social media; educated in all current social platforms and emerging media
- Experience implementing successful digital strategies with a proven ability to utilize best practices and process improvements
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in digital and social media marketing management within a lifestyle or entertainment/talent based organization
- Experience as a digital account supervisor/manager, digital marketing manager, or social community manager is preferred
- Experience developing and executing successful digital marketing plans across all digital channels is a must including social advertising.
- Experience with Sprinklr, JIRA, Marketo, 3rd party reputation management platforms and Google Analytics is a plus
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
- 21+ years of age
- Possession of, or the ability, to possess all state required work cards
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of online technology with particular focus in blogs, social networks (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), mobile and other emerging platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Management of a professional blog for an organization and/or business
- Content management systems to update/add content
- Ad platforms for digital and social media marketing
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in Windows Office, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, POS systems
- Excels in implementation on all major Social Media networks, ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wordpress, Tumblr, Medium
- Proficient in social media publishing and analytics tools
- Proficient in Windows Office, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with a strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work creatively, independently and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicate assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Ability to maintain personal integrity
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate, follow up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to communicate with employees and guests
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Small to Medium office environment
- Personal desk space
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Occasionally called to nightclub, bar, lounge and restaurant
- 5-25% Local Travel
- Occasionally work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds and smoke, the severity of which depends upon Guest volume
- Work varied shifts and flexible hours to include days, nights, weekends and holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Hakkasan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
About Hakkasan Group
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide entertainment, dining, nightlife, and hospitality company with establishments currently located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its namesake is taken from its Michelin-star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the groups collection of diverse brands. Its brand-first philosophy builds dining, nightlife, day life, and soon-to-be hotel concepts into world-class lifestyle hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation, and the experience.