SOLVED

This seems wrong: Multiple Value Chooser Operation

Go to solution
Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

This seems wrong: Multiple Value Chooser Operation

This seems wrong. (TSW)  

I'm building a nurture program with flow steps that say "If this action on email 1, this action on Email 2"  I'm doing this with a list of "Send Email" with options.  Trying to make a recursive process in a non-linear world is fun.

Anyway, I want to say "If SENT EMAIL Email 1 AND Email 2 THEN Email 3".  Here's where I find my TSW.  The operator part of the query gives options for IS or IS ANY, right?  If I click the + sign and add in Email 1 and Email 2 the mousover on the action says "Open ANY of 2 Values".  

So why is there a choice for IS ANY when it automatically forces IS ANY and there's no way to give additional parameters?  I want "IF SENT one AND two SEND three" not  one OR two.

Robb Barrett
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This seems wrong: Multiple Value Chooser Operation

Hi Robb,

The choice for "IS ANY" is there in this case so that you don't have t multi select all your approved mails in case you want to do something if the lead was seny ANY email. I understnad what you want to do but I think that you will need to use a request campaign to achieve this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too!
great description.  I'm just about to attempt this and can't wait to hear the answer!
thanks,
Lynn
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Robb,

The choice for "IS ANY" is there in this case so that you don't have t multi select all your approved mails in case you want to do something if the lead was seny ANY email. I understnad what you want to do but I think that you will need to use a request campaign to achieve this.