Recognizing the vital role digital now plays throughout business decision-making, the Digital Marketing Manager will focus on managing the various aspects of our online marketing programs as well as supporting our content and trade show programs.
In this role you will have an opportunity to work with the Director of Marketing and our third party vendors to drive demand generation efforts with an emphasis on lead generation and nurturing, sales enablement, and drip campaign management. This position is ideal for a candidate who is passionate, innovative, data driven, goal oriented and fun.
You will be successful because of your ability to think digital first and help incorporate a digital focus in all marketing lead initiatives. If you have 2+ years experience in marketing within the digital space, have excellent communication skills, are a multi-tasker, have built B2B programs and supported a sales team, we want to talk to you!
- Marketo program management, tracking and analysis
- Sales enablement including lead scoring and lifecycle nurturing
- Landing page conversion optimization
- Webinar producer (pre, live and post)
- Analytics reporting and analysis
- Weekly and monthly department data based performance reports
- Manage association advertising programs
- Create and publish client newsletters
- Trade shows organization support
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Minimum 2 years experience working with a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo) and CRM platform (preferably Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and analytics
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Extremely organized with strong time and project management skills
- Able to successfully multitask, prioritize and reprioritize
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy learning and working with new technologies
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in WordPress
- Video editing
- Experience with Google analytics
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Post-secondary degree
Benefits & Perks
- A casual work environment
- Flexible office hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Friday afternoons off all summer
We’re growing fast and are looking for talented and motivated people to join us on the journey. We offer a flexible work environment that supports learning and advancement, where your contribution is directly linked to your success. We were recently features in the Ottawa Business Journal – you can check it out here.
We have lives outside of work, and we understand that you do too. We believe that a healthy work-life balance fosters healthy, happy employees who enjoy coming to work.
If you believe you’re the right fit for our team, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.