CrossCap is looking for a highly motivated creative Demand Generation Manager with growth hacker proficiency to work with the sales team on our B2B SaaS
offerings. With a focus to increase qualified leads at the top of the funnel, the Demand Generation Manager will be a vital part of the New York City Sales
team aggressively generating leads through a scalable and repeatable methodology driven by analytics and inspired by our products.
CrossCap offers an online management and collaboration platform for marketing teams enabling users to chat and collaboratively plan, share, manage and deliver marketing content. Some of the companies that rely on CrossCap are Walmart, JCPenney Target and Gap. Our headquarters is in San Francisco with offices in New York City and Toronto.
Reporting into the Chief Innovation Officer you will work with the web team to optimize the website using web analytics and SEO. The candidate will interface with the
Marketing team to develop an effective content marketing strategy and its implementation. Your growth hacker competence will be used to reach thousands through creatively using social media and viral marketing techniques. Participation in weekly sales meetings presenting dashboards of leads generated, funnel status for leads based on reports in Marketo & Salesforce. At the same time share reports on weekly stats for website, blogs and other social platforms. Weekly meetings outlining objectives and tactics will be leveraged for A/B testing to improve lead generation.
This is a great growth opportunity for the successful candidate. CrossCap has several different product lines and we are looking to hire the demand generation lead that will create the foundation and build our products potential growth. As the business grows, we expect this role to grow and be responsible for building and leading a demand generation team.
Compensation will be comprised of a base salary and generous bonus structure directly tied to closing qualified leads delivered to the sales team. Growth is the key metric that matters.
- Highly Analytical
- 2-3 years of B2B demand generation experience
- Expert knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Trends
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation tools
- Expert knowledge of Sales Automation tools like Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of Social media marketing techniques
- Solid understanding of content campaign syndication and analysis
- Demand generation through Inbound tactics
- Strong presentational skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Experience with WebPress and WebPress Blog platform would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.