AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do you manage multiple funnels at the same time?

Question asked by 888ead1d16959ba9aba6ba257172b231ebb17e80 on Feb 25, 2016
Latest reply on May 24, 2016 by 888ead1d16959ba9aba6ba257172b231ebb17e80

Hey everyone, this is my first post, so sorry if I don´t follow any protocol of the group.  Any recommendations/suggestions are very welcome.

We are currently implementing Salesforce + Marketo for the institution.  I we have about 8 different masters programs and about 70 different Executive Education programs (plus a bunch of other stuff, but this is good enough for the example).

I am interested in managing people´s unique interest in multiple different programs at the same time.  Are there any best practices or good thoughts on how you would go about doing it?  Here are some of the thoughts I have right now.

I am going to try to map out to MAL, MQL, SAL, SQL (obviously, my definitions as a not-for-profit are a bit different but that should be able to work, but trying to map to that).

But then I am trying to think that every potential program is an independent funnel, using the same stages in each of the funnels.  By doing that, I can see where people are in each of the different funnels all at the same time and then be able to make prioritization decisions as to which team (in my example, it would be the ExEd or the Masters teams), would be the first to contact and support the individual.

Have any of you tried to manage multiple programs with potentially similar and different student demographic profiles, but may have one or more thematic interests?

I look forward to your ideas, thoughts, comments.

Thanks,    

Outcomes