Working within the Sales and Marketing team, the Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of outbound email campaigns and automated email marketing campaigns that drive growth by nurturing leads. The job requires experience with all facets of email marketing and a strong command of marketing automation platforms, web analytics tools and CRM systems. The Email Marketing Manager is a problem solver and has a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Success in this role will translate to a highly segmented prospect database and campaigns that deliver leads to the Sales team.
- Email Marketing - develop and execute multi-step, email campaigns. Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for a wide variety of segments and personas to convert leads into completed applications and qualified leads for the sales team.
- Outbound Email Marketing – procure and test email lists to drive new leads through outbound email marketing campaigns. Test subject lines, creatives and offers to continually improve response rates.
- Organizational Email Support – develop and support ad hoc email needs of sales and marketing teams.
- Collaboration – work closely across a variety of target industries, the inside sales team and third party vendors to coordinate the execution of campaigns and continually monitor performance.
- Database Management – maintain the integrity and effectiveness of our database by cleaning, importing, and appending data. Understand the best ways to segment and leverage email lists asset to build effective campaigns and improve lead management.
- Marketing Automation – use marketing automation tools to deliver timely and relevant emails and turn data into actionable tools for sales and executives. Recognize inefficient processes and growth opportunities and leverage marketing automation to reach corporate goals.
- Lead Management – understand and enhance the systems that manage, qualify, and score prospects.
- Optimization – perform A/B and multivariate testing on landing pages to lead gen efforts.
- Analytics – use tools like Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance and user behavior.
- Reporting – develop comprehensive dashboards to report on program performance.
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience with lead nurturing applications such as Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, and Eloqua or similar outbound marketing system.
- Management of paid Facebook campaigns a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills.
- Advanced reporting, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Quantitative and detail-oriented with a strong desire to continually improving campaign performance.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ad agency experience.
- MS degree in Marketing.