Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and working closely with the VP of Inside Sales, the Trade Show and Events Manager will be responsible for planning and executing all aspects of PEX conferences and events. The Trade Show and Events Manager will vet all conference and event opportunities, research new opportunities, lead the planning and execution around all aspects of PEX participation and maintain full responsibility over the budget.
- Develop the plan for how we will use conferences and events to meet our objectives for lead generation and brand awareness among key audiences.
- Produce PEX-hosted events for existing clients and prospects by aligning with industry sources, researching and setting program agenda, developing marketing plans to drive attendance and leading the execution of the event.
- Plan and oversee annual conference schedule including direct participation, co-sponsored presences and PEX-hosted events.
- Lead venue selection including negotiating for general space availability, booth space, speaking opportunities, additional onsite promotions.
- Oversee requirements for rooms, meeting facilities, food, materials, A/V equipment, etc. and arrange with hotel.
- For events, develop and execute plan to drive attendance among key audiences.
- Develop effective lead generation tactics and track and report on results.
- Work with marketing team to ensure accuracy, timeliness, quality and impact of attendee promotional campaign materials.
- Lead teams to develop conference and event materials including presentations, booth graphics, giveaways, etc.
- Plan related conference sales activities including client dinners, breakfasts, etc.
- Align pre-conference or event promotional programs including emails, display campaigns, PR announcements, related blog/website content.
- Select and negotiate with local contractors/suppliers as needed.
- Uphold and maintain brand standards.
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4 year degree in Marketing or related field
- 5 - 7 years of experience of tradeshow experience in B2B financial services or other related industries.
- Several years of experience in marketing and advertising.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and personal communications skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
Please note: We are not accepting resumes from agencies or outside recruiters at this time.