Under the direct supervision of the VP, Digital Marketing, the Digital Campaign Manager, Search & Paid Social, is responsible for the development and execution paid inbound digital marketing campaigns and organic search engine optimization. The job requires experience with all facets of search engine marketing including PPC and SEO, as well as acquisition-oriented media planning and buying. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in implementing and supporting web analytics systems and campaign reporting. The Digital Campaign Manager, Search & Paid Social is a problem solver and has a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage agency relationships.
- Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing – develop and execute PPC campaigns on the Google and Bing networks and manage agency resources. Includes staying up to date on the latest changes in search platforms, developing campaign ideas, writing ad text, setting up all necessary tracking and campaign reporting.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization – be the resident subject matter expert on organic search engine marketing with a deep understanding of SEO best practices. Stay up to date on the latest changes in the SERPs and identify opportunities to improve PEX Card’s visibility. Identify and manage external resources to improve organic search traffic. Develop and manage a long-term roadmap for site enhancements and content development to improve rankings and traffic.
- Paid Social Media Advertising – develop PPC campaigns for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to promote content and drive leads. Requires detailed understanding of how ad formats and platforms can be leveraged along with targeting to maximize ROAS (return on ad spend).
- Display Advertising – develop lead-gen display campaigns through a variety of targeting platforms leveraging programmatic ad buys. Collaborate with agency resources to develop media plans, test scenarios and creative treatments.
- Web Analytics Support – map out web analytics requirements and help support implementation and ongoing maintenance and changes. Includes campaign tracking, custom dashboard creation, event tracking, and tag management. Stay up-to-date on latest changes and opportunities within Google Analytics.
- Testing and Optimization - perform A/B and multivariate testing on landing pages and creative formats to continually optimize lead gen efforts.
- Reporting – develop comprehensive dashboards to report on program performance.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience managing SEM, SEO, and banner ad programs.
- 2-3 years of experience with paid social media platforms including management of paid Facebook campaigns.
- 5-7 years of experience supporting web analytics platforms
- Strong oral communication and writing skills.
- Advanced reporting, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Quantitative and detail-oriented with a strong desire to continually improving campaign performance.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies including marketing automation, personalization strategies, CRM systems and sales processes.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Ad agency experience.
- BA or MS degree in Marketing or Statistics, Mathematics.
- AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications preferred.