Hawk Ridge Systems is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to design and execute a robust demand generation program which includes all aspects of digital and online marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for new and existing business via digital marketing programs and nurture campaigns. You must have a proven track record in marketing success, be passionate about exceeding lead gen goals, and be well versed in digital marketing, website conversions, and marketing automation tools. This person is the go-to-person for the VP of Marketing.
Experience in pipeline and funnel metrics is critical. You will run the day-to-day operations and be the point person for all program management. This is an onsite position in our Orinda office in the SF Bay Area. There are 4 people on the marketing team whom you will be working closely with every day.
- Digital Marketing Programs: own and manage the marketing programs for new business and nurture campaigns. Work with the Demand Gen Specialist to coordinate the calendar to meet all lead objectives by product.
- Manage volume and programs for campaigns: evaluate and measure the success of all campaigns; monitor and measure leads for nurture campaigns.
- Adwords/Adroll: manage the programs with the assistance of the demand generation specialist and webmaster.
- Marketing Automation: responsible for the metrics and the mechanics of Marketo and the interface with NetSuite for end- to- end reporting of leads to sales close.
- Database Marketing: database segmentation for campaigns with the assistance of the database team; filter by product and industry.
- 5+ years of B2B (or B2C) Marketing & digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and respond; must be quick on your feet and have the ability to make sound decisions.
- Well versed in funnel, pipeline management, suspect/lead generation, funnel flow from suspect to win
- Hands on experience with Marketo (or similar), NetSuite (or similar), Excel, PP, HTML, ability to add graphics and manipulate gif, png and jpeg assets
- Knowledge of CSS to edit/create assets
- Skilled in reporting for campaign metrics, new business acquisition and market share growth
- Operational experience in marketing with marketing automation system and CRM
- Created and delivered on successful nurture/drip programs
- Well versed in social media as part of the online channel for lead acquisition
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Quick study, responsive and passionate about exceeding goals
- Strong core values: Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Commitment, Teamwork
- Interface with NetSuite CRM, CMS is Expression Engine, Blog is Wordpress, Video is Wistia, Adwords and Adroll