Here's a stumper:
- I'm building a Calendar Invite token for a tradeshow happy hour event on April 5th 2016. The event is at 6:30pm local time.
- Our office/Marketo instance is in Kansas City (Central Time) and the event is in Phoenix (Mountain Time)
- Arizona does not observe Daylight Time
- Right now, AZ is 1 hour behind MO, but on April 5th it will be 2 hours behind.
- Invitations are going out next week and I would like the calendar invitation to be correct from the get-go and not have to revisit it on March 13 when daylight time kicks in.
My question: Do I create today the calendar invitation for 2 hours ahead of the event or for 1 hour ahead? I'm only wondering because the token builder specifically says "CST" and I'm not confident that it will automatically change to "CDT" in March.
Thanks in advance!