Want to work in an exciting company? a company that you can emotionally relate to and its goal is to have a positive impact on our modern world. not many companies can confidently state it will revolutionize the way things are made.... we do.
If you connect to the above I would send you to watch the following links -
Now, wouldn't you want to work for such an exciting global company???
I guess now you wouldn't be able not to apply to this position:
Marketing Automation Specialist
Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
More information about this job:
Position Summary: The Marketing Automation Specialist defines and develops systems and processes specific to Stratasys’s marketing automation and in cooperation with CRM team. This role is expected to employ a continuous improvement mindset ensuring that the systems and processes are consistently maintained to drive best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Translates strategic needs of primary stakeholders (WW marketing teams) into lead to sales processes via lead nurturing & scoring methodologies that will impact in growth of quantity and quality of leads as well as improvement of conversion to opportunities and closed sales.
- Key team member in the Lead to Sales process implementation and adaptation of best practices
- Introduce new solutions to improve business & marketing processes via Marketo Launch Point.
- Training and best practices implementation – be in charge of development of best practices and enable platform utilization per business needs
- Represent WW Marketing on all CRM developments – drive the agenda and collaborate closely with CRM team
- The subject matter expert and administrator of Stratasys’s Marketo platform.
- Advises on best practices and trains marketing users on Marketo Marketing tool.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical background with an ability to analyze data to drive decision making, Attention to details
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Demonstrates commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attends all safety trainings related to the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a marketing automation role, preferably with 1+ years in marketing automation management
- Enterprise CRM systems experience required (Salesforce.com certification an advantage)
- Enterprise marketing automation experience required ( Marketo certification preferred)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel(Charts, Pivot Tables, Macros) and proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics know-how – basic to intermediate knowledge. Experienced GA user - Advantage
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to take an innovative, proactive approach to the role
- Ability to manage people, processes and projects
- Ability to work well across functional groups
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: 0-20%