Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Communications Manager – Noodle Markets
Location: New York, NY
Noodle Markets (www.noodlemarkets.com) is an education technology company that will revolutionize purchasing in K-12 schools. Our mission is to transform dramatically the way school districts and educational agencies buy products and services; to level the playing field for vendors; to spur innovation; to improve procurement processes; and to promote best practices. For candidates looking to foster innovation and learning in K-12 schools, this is an unparalleled opportunity.
We need an email marketing maven to ensure that our email campaign work is world-class and consistently-optimized. The Communications Manager marketer will craft a broad range of email communications for our new online education marketplace: both automated and push email communications.
This is an incredible opportunity for a superstar email marketer to set the direction of our email program from its earliest stages.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the craft of his or her work, creative, and articulate. You're excited to get to work in the morning because you conceive ideas in the shower that will help push our work to new heights. You're happiest collaborating with cross-functional teams of from design, sales, product, and operations.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What you will do:
- Create our email program – including automated and push campaigns – from soup to nuts.
- Set creative direction for all email assets and campaigns. Lead email template design, in collaboration with our design team.
- Closely monitor and optimize all campaign activity.
- Report on email marketing outcomes to the Noodle Markets team.
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on skills and experience of candidate.
- A thorough understanding of email campaign execution, including marketing automation / inbound marketing software. Experience with marketing automation tools (ex. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Act-On, etc) strongly preferred.
- Superb writing skills. Copywriting experience preferred.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do attitude, flexibility, willingness to wear many hats.
- K-12 industry-related experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary, 401K offering and bonus plan
- Great insurance: medical, dental, vision, long term disability coverage for all employees and dependents
- Mac or PC? You decide!
- Beautiful office space in Chelsea Piers
- Steeply discounted gym membership to The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers
- Fully stocked break rooms with snacks and drinks