Apply at Digital River Career Opportunities
JOB TITLE: Marketing Automation Specialist
JOB ID: 1769
JOB LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN, USA
ABOUT DIGITAL RIVER:
For 20 years Digital River has been a global leader in cloud commerce. Our mission of driving client growth through our global commerce expertise makes Digital River a multi-channel commerce solution which supports both direct and indirect sales. We are designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. This mission, combined with our values of respect, integrity, customer centricity, innovation, global perspective and accountability makes Digital River truly one of a kind.
Every day, tens of thousands of companies rely on Digital River for our proven expertise and comprehensive cloud commerce to grow their businesses on a global scale. With our worldwide commerce, payments, and marketing, Digital River spans the globe to give the very best to our customers.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day execution and maintenance of automated online marketing campaigns. This role will be also be a power user of marketing automation and CRM systems, as well as act as the first line of defense for Marketo system support. The specialist should have strong analytical skills and possess strong digital marketing and demand generation skills using a variety of technologies and platforms.
Create, execute and optimize out-of-the-box demand generation campaigns and support cross-functional teams with campaign execution, including Account Management and Corporate Communications
- Work with Marketing Program Manager(s) to gather requirements for campaign
- Keep abreast of new Marketing Automation features, functionalities and best practices monitor, analyze and refine campaigns to maximize ROI
Provide day-to-day system maintenance, support and assist with the configuration of Marketo
- Be the key contact for entire organization for any issues related to Marketo support
- Proactively create marketing automation process to fill Demand Gen gaps
- Regularly audit, lead scoring and lead lifecycle stages to ensure they’re meeting the needs of our internal partners
Train end users to ensure compliance of established marketing processes and procedures
- Provide regular training sessions to all internal users
- Create training documentation
- Enter duty/task which aligns to the key responsibility
- Partner with Program Managers(s) to ensure email best practices and compliance with any global email database legislation
- Regularly audit and cleanse Marketo lead database to help reduce direct and indirect costs associated with bad data
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure data quality and integrity between SFDC and Marketo is maintained
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year experience working with a marketing automation platform
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of the web and web technology (HTML, basic CSS) and the ability to expand current technical skillset
- Experience working within or working closely with Information Systems and/or Marketing business groups
- Technically savvy, comfortable working within software applications
- Demonstrate good communication with a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Must be able to work independently and have good time management skills to meet project deadlines and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Working knowledge of lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurturing
- Some experience with email marketing (Silverpop, Bronto)
- Knowledge of marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot)
- Entry level experience with customer relationship management tools (SalesForce, Dynamics, Eloqua)
WHY DIGITAL RIVER:
Digital River is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota with offices across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific. We employ 1400 employees and cater to 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers.
Digital River provides numerous benefits to our employees. On-site benefits include:
- Cafeteria and Starbucks Coffee
- Workout facility and group fitness classes
- Monthly bring-your-dog-to-work days
- Recreation area with foosball, pinball, and table tennis
- Massage therapist and chiropractor
- Pond hockey games in the beautiful Digital River backyard
- Friday social hour
- Casual work environment with friendly faces
- Other benefits include:
- Digital River In Action, an employee volunteer organization aiding those in need in the Twin Cities area
- The Green Team, a resource acting in support of an environmentally conscious workforce
- Competitive benefits package to full time employees:
- 401(k) plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Paid short and long-term disability
- Holiday and vacation days
Digital River supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
RESPECT | INTEGRITY | CUSTOMER CENTRICITY | INNOVATION | GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE | ACCOUNTABILITY
Apply at Digital River Career Opportunities