Hello! Are you a great Marketo Wizard? I am looking for a Marketo/Salesforce specialist to join the marketing team at Cybereason. The position is in Boston, MA.
Pls contact me: email@example.com
Marketing Automation Specialist
As a key member of the Cybereason Marketing team you will have a hands-on role in building and executing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, automated workflows, landing pages, stream creation, and database marketing. This person will also be responsible for report building and program performance.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing automation tools and thrive in a fast paced, evolving, and fun environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create, deploy, and monitor automated marketing campaigns using Marketo, including nurture campaigns, scoring programs, and email communications.
- Create landing pages and lead capture forms to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs.
- Perform A/B testing for template formats, subject lines, and landing pages.
- Maintain a campaign calendar, inclusive of emails, events, and creative content.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements.
- Build new and maintain existing marketing campaign reports.
- Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign messages for target audiences.
- Manage all lead list imports and distribution in Marketo/Salesforce.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation administration (ideally Marketo), developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Salesforce and/or CRM software
- A process-oriented thinker with strong problem solving skills and a technical nature
- An understanding of email marketing best practices
- Strong computer skills and experience working with web based applications, CSS, HTML, data manipulation, and database operations.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- A good communicator, innovative, driven, organized and a high energy team player.