We are looking for an analytically driven Marketing Operations Manager to build and optimize our marketing automation and demand generation programs across markets. Working closely with Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales Development teams, the Marketing Operations Manager will help build scalable lead generation programs, grow our marketing database, manage our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs throughout the entire acquisition and customer lifecycle.
- Establish a culture of operational excellence that drives sales and marketing results including greater lead velocity, shorter sales cycles and more revenue.
- Collaborate with marketing team to expand our marketable database and support campaign execution across tradeshow, email, display, retargeting, SEM, SEO and social channels.
- Manage and administer Marketo, including lead scoring, template creation, list management, data quality and integration with SFDC.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting across markets and platforms including Marketo, SFDC, and web analytics.
- Track ongoing KPI’s and marketing metrics, including database growth, lead generation, campaign effectiveness, event ROI, engagement levels and pipeline advancement.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Business Systems to coordinate database improvements and augment marketing functionality.
- Introduce and manage additional marketing technologies to drive performance and capabilities.
- Marketo Certification preferred with experience that includes data maintenance and cleansing, URL scripting and snippets, nurturing and advanced campaigns, segmentation, forms, and advanced reporting
- Highly quantitative and analytical, with a deep understanding of the technical aspects of marketing automation and analytics, including measurement best practices, marketing attribution concepts and reporting methods; advanced Excel skills and experience with web analytics is a plus
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Experience with SFDC and how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement
- Motivated self-starter who can thrive in a rapidly evolving business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Location: New York Preferred. Raleigh NC or Ottawa Canada considered.
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
To apply please visit our website www.phreesia.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org