Email Alert for Smart Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Alert for Smart Campaign

I have an email alert I've created in Design Studio and cannot get it to appear in the drop down menu on the smart campaign flow step I've created. I've approved the email and draft in Design Studio and have approved in Marketing Activities. I've even tried to clone it from DS and re-approve in Marketing Activities. The alert email is tied to a form.

Any suggestions? I've done this several times and have not had this issue.

7 REPLIES 7
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Email Alert for Smart Campaign

HI Allison,

The way you are describing it is not very clear to me. Have you created an email or a template in the design studio?

The reason I am asking is that if it is not appearing in the "send alert" flow step in your smart campaign I would rather think you may have in fact created a template.

The other possibility would be that the email and the smart campaign are in different workspaces (if you are using this feature and have access to more than one workspace).

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have created an email in Design Studio.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Allison Smith ! Did you try reloading Marketo? And logging in/out again? Sometimes Marketo gets stuck.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I second this! It's a frustrating, but not unique occurrence

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Allison,

Do you have Workspaces setup in your instance?  If so, and the email is in one workspace, while the campaign is in another, that could explain the behavior you're seeing.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John,

The campaign that includes the alert email, form and smart list are in Marketing Activities and the email alert is also in Design Studio, so the email alert is in both workspaces.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

the email and/or Template must be in a Shared folder in the original WS and it must be shared with the other WS to work in the non originating WS.