AMB Sports & Entertainment is a subsidiary of AMB Group, and is comprised of the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company, and Atlanta United FC.
The Atlanta Falcons are a professional American football club and member of the National Football League (NFL). The team plays its home games at the Georgia Dome in downtown Atlanta, and will move play to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in 2017 when the new stadium opens. The team’s headquarters and practice facilities are currently located at a 50-acre site in Flowery Branch, Georgia. The Falcons’ NFL expansion franchise was awarded in 1965 and acquired by Arthur Blank, co-founder of Home Depot, in 2002. Under Blank’s leadership, the Falcons have become one of the League’s premier teams on and off the field.
Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company
Atlanta Falcons Stadium Company is the developer and future operator of Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The new home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United, Mercedes-Benz Stadium will open in 2017. The stadium will also host numerous other sports and entertainment events. The multi-purpose venue will feature flexible capacity that can expand to up to 83,000 seats; a retractable roof structure inspired by the oculus in the ancient Rome Pantheon; views of the Atlanta skyline; a 360-degree HD video halo board that, at nearly six stories tall and 1,100 linear feet in diameter, will be the largest in the NFL and the world; an exterior fan plaza that will provide fans with pre- and post-game entertainment; and a technology lounge offering a unique game day experience full of media content and full game immersion.
Atlanta United FC
Atlanta United is Major League Soccer’s 22nd franchise and will begin play in 2017 when Mercedes-Benz Stadium opens. The club’s avid fan base has set MLS records in fan participation with the number of seats already reserved for the inaugural season. Since club owner Arthur Blank was awarded the franchise in 2014, Atlanta United is emerging as a top flight organization in MLS and in the community.
Do you love email marketing? Do you get excited by developing strategies to increase the performance of your campaigns? Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your skills to grow fast and make an incredible impact? Then now is a great time for you to join our team. Enjoy all the benefits of a growing, fast-paced and flexible environment. We take pride in what we do, and we have FUN doing it. If you’re creative and energetic, and you’d like to enjoy coming to work every day, this could be your opportunity.
The Email Marketing Manager’s primary responsibilities are to support the Arthur M. Blank Sports & Entertainment companies in all email marketing efforts by driving in-house email marketing strategies including template creation, content, frequency and analysis to maximize the fan experience while accomplishing business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as an internal consultant to all departments, offering them guidance on how to strategically improve email marketing efforts and to efficiently integrate and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Analyze existing market/industry email marketing trends, evaluate our internal needs, provide relevant insights, and suggest strategically appropriate email marketing approaches that maximize our position in the marketplace.
- Manage all elements of the campaign process, including building templates, creating workflow, identifying audience segments, testing and analyzing email results.
- Perform competitor analysis to stay apprised of industry email marketing developments. Ensure our email marketing approaches remain cutting edge.
- Generate creative and compelling subject lines to increase response rates.
- Recommend and incorporate dynamic content in order to personalize messages to improve the experience.
- Build and execute a comprehensive best practice plan for continuous improved from a mobile prospective, including subject lines, content, copy to drive open and click rates
- Employ a consistent best-practice approach for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, and deliverability
- Develop email dashboards for reviewing email KPIs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to continually optimize e-mail campaigns; provide recommendations and analysis to business units following each campaign.
- Grow the triggered email efforts to improve engagement on a service and sales front via lead generation across all lines of businesses.
- Build, test and execute email marketing campaigns using HTML.
- Perform detailed analysis of client statistics, data and ROI
- Assist with creative images and needs in order to build successful mobile friendly designs
- Manage the utilization and contact frequency of all Direct Marketing communications to preserve the integrity of all data including e-mail opt-in permissions. Responsible for all privacy (CAN-SPAM and CASL) compliance.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing tool to create segments and campaigns, and report back to team to ensure optimization of campaigns.
- Interface with e-mail service provider to obtain and maintain best practices and ensure the database technology is meeting all email marketing needs.
- Develop documentation as needed for email marketing business procedures and act as a key advocate for the implementation of proper policies and best practices for all businesses.
- College degree with at least 4 to 6 years of Digital Marketing/Email Marketing experience with proven experience managing all aspects of email campaigns from creation to delivery to analysis.
- Must have prior experience building strategies, email templates and analysis with digital marketing channels.
- Experience managing 3rd party email delivery or database marketing vendors and managing privacy (CAN-SPAN, CASL) compliance and extensive HTML knowledge with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- 1-2 years email marketing experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree (preferred), but professional Internet, marketing or computer experience may be accepted
- Business acumen
- Independent judgment
- Strategic thinking
- Strong HTML a must!
- Passionate about strategy and a desire to grow in the email marketing arena
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Ability to learn complex software products and explain them to customers
- Google Analytics a plus
- Communication, organization and multi-tasking skills are essential
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere