Client is looking for an email marketing guru to join the digital marketing team in Boston. You will be responsible for maintaining our lead nurturing program, developing new programs for provider referral cycles, and conceptualizing special campaigns to grow our database. Have a mobile-first mentality, be interested in optimizing our segmentation and personalization strategy, and be ready to provide insightful feedback for creative. In this role you’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns with the aim to increase database engagement and conversion leading to an excellent experience with the nation’s #1 pediatric hospital*.
This role will also help with the promotion of our growing roster of regional and national speaking events. You’ll work closely with the Service Line teams to ensure events are posted to our website accurately and that email invitations are designed and deployed for maximum RSVP rates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a talent for employing compelling subject lines, succinct body copy, and CTA-focused language will be your hallmarks. You’ll have an interest in analytics and enjoy constantly testing and optimizing to increase results.
- Coordinate all email campaigns, including template design, copy writing proofing, calls-to-action, segmentation, and scheduling
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into started applications
- Coordinate the campaign management process within our Evariant/Salesforce CRM application to ensure all email response data is accurately reflected to inform and optimize future communications with the hospital.
- Manage the campaign/content calendar by partnering with Service Line teams such as Cardiology or Orthopedics.
- Manage the email audience: circulation, list health and segmentation.
- Coordinate external list purchases as needed within budget, submit invoices for payment.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Marketo or similar platform; Salesforce a plus
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent writer and communicator
*2015 US News&World Report Hospital Listing