We are Apigee. We deliver the products that make every business a digital business.
Are you ready to become an instrumental part of the new digital economy where APIs, apps, and data are becoming the very fabric of business? Is innovation in your DNA? Do you believe in the ability of technology to change the world?
Apigee delivers the products that help make every business a digital business. Our intelligent API platform enables our customers to use their enterprise data and services to deliver connected digital experiences to customers, partners, and employees. Thousands of developers and companies from disruptive start-ups to many of the world's largest organizations choose Apigee, including 20 of the Fortune 100, five of the top 10 Global 2000 retail brands, and six of the top 10 global telecommunications companies.
We value continuous change, innovation and experimentation, encourage your voice to be heard, and obsess over creating value for our customers. In April 2015, Gartner, Inc. positioned Apigee in the Leaders quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Services Governance. Apigee was positioned the furthest of all vendors in this report for “Completeness of Vision,” a criteria that reflects vendors' abilities to understand market trends, lead and influence them, and to follow these trends with agility and consistency. We believe that this rating speaks to our continuous product innovation and our thought leadership.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We’re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
The Senior Marketing Ops Manager will…
- Maintain and optimize Marketo infrastructure and implement new technology initiatives and tools as per best practices
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Build and implement campaigns in Marketo, including email and nurture programs, landing pages, automated form flows and list segmentation
- Collaborate with demand generation managers to track and report success of campaigns and provide guidance to optimize programs
- Leverage tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce to prepare reports and dashboards for marketing metrics monthly review
- Provide day-to-day support to marketing automation program development and execution
- Proactively maintain the data integrity of the database including establishing rules and operational campaigns to regularly scrub the database
Think you might be our next Senior Marketing Ops Manager, you bring to the table…
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with high level of accuracy and detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Excel, Power point)
- Ability to organize, evaluate and manage workflow
- Process oriented skills, but flexibility around business needs
- Data analytical skills
If you really want to impress us, you have….
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 4+ years of experience executing marketing automation-driven campaigns in a start-up environment
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Experience of 4+ years with Marketo
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance and insurance for your financial protection. This includes Medical, Dental, Life and Travel Insurance, and pension contribution.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.