CRM Business Analyst
Full-time in New York City or Providence
The CRM Business Analyst will maintain direct responsibility and ownership for the core information system used in servicing our clients. This individual will design a cohesive data strategy and guide the definition and implementation of efficient new business processes to best leverage the CRM system effectively throughout the organization.
We seek a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally to drive business results. The successful candidate will be comfortable with flexibility, working independently, and analyzing data to derive insights and recommendations.
Effective communication, organization, and time management skills, with a specific focus on strategic thinking, are required. This role demands a passionate individual who can anticipate changing business needs in a highly regulated industry, while being a team player and go-to resource throughout the organization.
- Work collaboratively across teams (including sales, marketing, operations, and management) to gather business requirements, build process flows, and analyze outputs in order to identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Refine, define, and document business processes and implement CRM system to support these, for both day to day activities and long-term evolution of the platform
- Develop long-term strategic goals for high data quality and appropriate data use, and oversee data quality, migrations, and integrations
- Create and maintain business and technical processes and procedures documents, SLA’s, programs, workflows, and reports
- Responsible for system administration, user permissions/profile maintenance, and other CRM tool customization and integration
- Be an evangelist for the continued adoption of technology across the sales, marketing, and operations teams
- 7-10 years of experience
- Highly organized, responsive, and experienced in driving and managing change
- Analytical with a track record of improving business processes and performance
- Strong facility with information technology systems and understanding of business operations in the investment management industry
- Experience interfacing with sales teams and keen understanding of the sales process
- College degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years’ experience implementing and maintaining a CRM
- At least three years’ experience working in the investment management industry
- Willingness to travel
About the Firm
The Roosevelt Investment Group, Inc. is an investment advisor registered with the SEC with an executive office in New York, New York, and an operations office in Providence, Rhode Island. The firm traces its roots back to 1971 when P. James Roosevelt, a cousin of former President Theodore Roosevelt, founded an investment advisory firm. Today, our investment strategies span an array of domestic equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios for individuals, institutions, endowments, foundations, and public funds.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org