3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2016 8:24 PM by b59e4e3eb76d8b3cd59f7e13e0fddf87f436347e

Any University Day classes for advanced Marketo folks?

Chris Willis

The classes currently look like they're targeted towards beginners to intermediate users.  Is that the case this year? 

• Re: Any University Day classes for advanced Marketo folks?

Chris,

Thank you for asking about University Day at Summit this year.  We are working on sessions that highlight best practices, present a unique or clever approach to working in Marketo, and will be bringing in some guest speakers from our development team to talk in more detail on topics like Using Real-Time Personalization (RTP).  So, our intent is to provide some opportunities to learn new things for even advanced users of Marketo, that still provides useful information that our intermediate and more recent customers can still benefit from.

I am interested to hear about what advanced topics you would be looking for at University Day, however, so please let feel free to respond here or email me directly with some ideas.

Thank you,

Alex Rexroad

arexroad@marketo.com

2 of 2 people found this helpful
              Chris Willis

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your reply.  Unfortunately, we are not an RTP user at this time.  Here are some ideas that I would find helpful (Perhaps other advanced users could continue the dialog)

- A closed loop approach to using Marketo Ad Bridge

- Marketo Custom Object use cases

- Advanced use cases for using tokens in campaign flow logic

- Webhooks for print, social, and messaging applications (I'm light in regards to Webhooks)

- Guided Landing pages ins and outs. 

Chris,

Thank you for these suggestions on topics and I like the specificity of your recommendations.  One idea we are looking at to take some of the content covered in our general sessions is to have them immediately followed by a working session where you could apply the concept or practice with one or more Marketo consultants.

For example, one of our sessions planned is Tokens: for Personalization and Beyond, which covers multiple ways you can leverage them, followed by a working session with and consultant or senior trainer that could help field questions when they arise.

The working sessions would be limited to focus on topics covered by their previous session, but would allow for some trial, error and q&a in more detail. Would this format be of interest?