Desperately seeking a Marketo enthusiast and all around awesome technical marketer to join the marketing operations team of our Tysons based software client!
I know, I sound like a recruiter...
BUT I assure you I am just another data loving, slicing and dicing Marketo enthusiast like the rest of you. I lead the marketing team for a staffing agency, McKinley Marketing Partners, that specializes in marketing talent. We are looking to fill two marketing ops positions at our client in Tysons. I happen to know the client company very well and almost landed there myself once upon a time, so I offered to post the openings here in the community.
About the Client
Tysons based software company, regularly featured on several best places to work lists. Great atmosphere, energetic and forward thinking. The operations team is known for pushing their marketing automation and lead gen programs to new heights over and over again. This group loves automation, they have fun with it and it shows. If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and put your Marketo expertise to work I can't encourage you enough to apply. They will push you to do things with Marketo you didn't realize were possible.
About the Positions
As I said, there are two openings; one is more junior (tactical), the other while still tactical is more strategic. If you are interested feel free to message me or apply directly on our site, just be aware there is only one posting for both jobs (our recruiting team will talk to you about the opportunity most relevant to you). Below is a brief job summary, check out the full description online Marketing Operations Manager Job in Tysons, Virginia | McKinley Marketing Partners.
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers to develop marketing templates, lead scoring, nurture and email marketing campaigns
- Understand and implement all facets of lead nurturing and demand generation, including list segmentation, emails, campaign automation, social media, landing pages, and reporting
- Develop and execute online and offline marketing programs with the purpose of generating new marketing qualified leads and nurturing leads
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-6 years of executing marketing campaigns and programs
- 2-3 years years of experience with demand generation tools (such as Marketo, Eloqua, or others)
- Experience with lead scoring, nurturing and management