I'm looking for someone to join me team to help me scale out our marketing operations. See details below: Open Positions | Careers & Jobs | Revel Systems iPad POS
Revel Systems, Inc. is disrupting the Point of Sale (POS) industry. We have an industry leading iPad POS solution that is gaining traction not only in the US but also worldwide. Revel Systems is a hybrid, cloud-based point of sale platform for restaurants and retail establishments (Cinnabon, Smoothie King, Tully’s Coffee, Goodwill, Indianapolis 500) that enables real-time access to data with a scalable, secure, and centrally managed solution. We created revolutionary software, paired with the iPad that caused a massive paradigm shift in the point of sale industry. Revel Systems has been awarded “Best Business App” at Macworld, "Best Retail App" in the Business 2013 Tabby Awards, and “Most Innovative POS System” at the RSPA Conference.
Based in San Francisco, our high tech office is a great place to find community and a high achieving group of entrepreneurs. We strive to ensure that our employees enjoy their workplace and engage in creative discussions that allow our product to grow and evolve. Our quick, intuitive, and secure POS solution far exceeds the capabilities of any of our competitors. The system is fully customizable with payroll, inventory tracking, web ordering, email receipts, and offers integration with the top-tier social media companies. We’re a rapidly growing group of very talented people that is completely focused on client success. We have a lot of personality, loads of fun, and a ton of passion for what we do.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst who will own Marketo and marketing analytics. This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation and our ideal candidate will have experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and strong data analysis skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on operational experience with Marketo (or other enterprise level marketing automation tools) and Salesforce.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Campaign attribution reporting
- Pipeline and revenue reporting
- Funnel conversion rates
- Creating and preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and dashboards
- Cross-functional collaboration with Sales Ops on lead management and routing to Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including Funnel Stats, Funnel Velocity, CAC, CAC/LTV ratio, website to lead conversion rate, lead-to-MQL ratio, Campaign ROI, and more
- Building campaigns and programs in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Lead data management and hygiene - list scrub, upload, basic cleanse and management, unsubscribes/opt-outs, list imports
- Build program assets - email & landing pages
- Tracking & analytics setup
- Lead scoring validation and optimization
- List Management – data base segmentation
- Building strategic email nurture/drip campaigns
- Provide recommendations for improving program and campaign performance based on data analysis
- Basic understanding of HTML - for emails, landing pages
- A/B testing landing pages, emails, and all lead gen channels for full demand gen optimization
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Detailed oriented
- Good follow-through on commitments and project oversight skills
- Ability to go above and beyond
Education and / or Experience
- BA/BS required
- 3 years of marketing operations and reporting experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Lead generation campaign/program experience
- Marketo experience, Marketo Certified Expert (preferred)