6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2016 6:39 AM by cff761824c00962aca6263e7c704fdb2f930ab25

Nurture campaign without the drips?

Hi all - Marketo Dumb-Dumb here,

I apologize in advance if this seems super obvious to answer, but I'm not a Marketo expert in any way. In fact, I'm not even a marketer! I'm a designer whose managers decided that I should be the Marketo person. Anywho...

I'm trying to figure out how I can set-up a continuous nurture campaign for NEW leads that come into the system. I've used the stock engagement program a few times, but, as far as I know that is only for the group of people you place in it, correct?

The entry to this stream involves people filling out a specific form. After that, I have content that I'd like to deliver on a weekly basis; Your basic nurture. I just can't figure out how to add new people to this, automatically, that will start at the beginning. I honestly started thumbnailing a process involving smart campaigns that would send out time delayed content, but that really seems like overkill.

I can't be the first person with this problem (and I don't just mean my ignorance), so I'm assuming Marketo has a solution. Not looking for anyone to spend time holding my hand through the whole thing, but I definitely need to be pointed in the right direction at the very least.

I appreciate any help!

Thanks,

S