SOLVED

Does changing the stream of a 'paused' contact also unpause them?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does changing the stream of a 'paused' contact also unpause them?

Was just wondering about this, if anyone else has experienced or encountered this situation and what I need to do.

Context: Basically we are nurturing a database of leads with Engagement Programs. When a lead becomes interested and requests a demo, we have a smart campaign that checks for whatever engagement program they're in and if they're in one, (because the lead could also be new and organic, i.e. not nurtured) it pauses them.

Sometimes, after the demo they go quiet, and so we had created a new stream in our main engagement program that is intended to "re-spark" that original interest and get them to be engaged in a possible deal again. That stream is called 'Late Stage / Proposal'.

So our main example here is a lead who was a member of a nurture program, and whose status was paused when they requested a demo. Then that lead went quiet, so I changed their stream to be the late stage stream. Which brings me to my main question: does that action of changing the stream unpause them? Or do I also need to take the action of manually unpausing them and then making sure that they're indeed in the new stream I want them to be in?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Does changing the stream of a 'paused' contact also unpause them?

Hi Kim,

No it does not. Cadence is a program level info and changing stream has no impact on it.

-Greg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Does changing the stream of a 'paused' contact also unpause them?

Hi Kim,

No it does not. Cadence is a program level info and changing stream has no impact on it.

-Greg