This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Depends on a bunch of things.
If you are dropping programs directly into the stream, you need a smart campaign to run the program.
- Something like if member of engagement program is x and stream is x....flow = send email (no need to schedule it)
- With this scenario you will be held to the engagement programs cadence.
- These emails are counted in the metrics.
Are you dragging and dropping your email direclty and or program into the stream? That's the best way to bring your content into the engagement streams.
Hope this helps.
A couple of additional details for you:1 of 1 people found this helpful
1) If you use a program in the stream you will get an engagment score, but you will not be able to unsubscribe data as you would if using an email
2) The program can either be a local asset program (underneath the engagement program) or a program outside the Engagement program. You can only select one campaign in the program to be added to a stream
Hope this helps!
Thank you Cheryl & Tim! You guys definitely answered my questions.