LeadMD is a team of personable, skilled marketers with a massive bent towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has become the Premier Strategic Marketing Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo, and a premier partner of Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment. Basically, if you found the perfect marketer and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like marketer multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we actually work, and we have a blast doing it, because marketing is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer the landscape of marketing - LeadMD might be something to check out.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of marketing services. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do!
Everyday we strive to:
2. Deliver Hyper-Value
3. Make it repeatable
We need a Post-Production Padawan to help us ramp up our video assets for our new online learning platform. This position is a part-time, paid Internship (16-20 hours per week).
Technical Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition
· Comfortable working in Illustrator and Photoshop
· Proficient in Microsoft office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc…)
· Comfortable in pre and post production setting
Additional “Office” Skills Required:
· Has the ability to ask questions very comfortable
· Great time management skills
· Can handle multiple projects at once
· It’s not all video work! Willing to work on other traditional intern-type tasks (helping with file management, tagging, proofing, data cleanliness)
Nice to have technical skills:
· Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Edge
· **Camtasia or any other screen recording authoring tool
1. Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
2. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
3. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive — but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
4. Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
5. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
Please include a link to any samples or your portfolio.
LeadMD is an equal opportunity Employer