LeadMD is a team of personable, skilled marketers with a massive bent towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has become the Premier Strategic Marketing Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo, and a premier partner of Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment. Basically, if you found the perfect marketer and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like marketer multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we actually work, and we have a blast doing it, because marketing is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer the landscape of marketing - LeadMD might be something to check out.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of marketing services. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do!
Everyday we strive to:
2. Deliver Hyper-Value
3. Make it repeatable
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
• Development and oversight of curriculum and content for career-based learning platform
• Handling of all aspects of new program implementation and maintenance including development and support for train-the-trainer sessions and development of course materials for in-house programs.
• Identify and create curriculum for all management training programs, top talent programs, rotational college hire programs and other specific employee populations.
• Utilize classroom, virtual, and online learning methods and blended learning where appropriate.
• Design training measurement plans and conduct course evaluations
• Coordinate needs assessment process and address learning opportunities.
• Conduct benchmarking and online research to identify best-in-class approaches to leadership development, and identify potential new programs and vendor partners.
• Identify external partners for training content and delivery; handle creation of statements of work and negotiation of terms of agreement
• Identify and implement best practices and opportunities to leverage technology, LMS and other innovative learning practices
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
• The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience in a training related role with instructional design and delivery experience; writing, editing, presenting, facilitating, planning, organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of training regarding project management initiatives
• Prior experience in project management, certifications a plus
• Excellent PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Use of Captivate, Articulate, Brainshark, and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Experience working with learning management systems, Success factors a plus.
• Must be able to adapt to several roles: training, consulting, facilitating, and collaborating up, down, and across the organization; able to handle multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation/facilitation skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of current adult learning and instructional design theories and principles applicable to both online and instructor-led learning programs.
• Ability to develop training evaluations that training effectiveness and ROI.
• Critical thinker with demonstrated creative problem solving skills
• Enthusiastic, well prepared, and organized
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Deep Marketo knowledge
• Organized and capable of managing multiple projects at once
• Ability to see a big picture plan and execute to it
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Passion for training/teaching/education
• Deadline driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
- In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefit offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- LeadMD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer