1440 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10018
Interested? email email@example.com
HFIN One, a leading innovative technology company in the $3 trillion hedge fund industry, is looking for an enthusiastic person to build ironclad relationships with our managers and solve for and deliver what managers need to catapult their own success. You will be the primary point person for hedge fund managers using HFIN One. As the Lead Account Manager, you will become an expert on HFIN One technology and the day-to-day tasks of our customers.
You will work to intelligently help hedge fund managers grow their businesses, institutionalize their efforts and deliver more timely and exceptional service to their investors by arming them with sophisticated, intuitive tools to transform how they interact with their clients and prospects and help them achieve more results from their efforts. This highly autonomous position will be focused on execution. You will have the needed tools, information, support and product training to be successful. You just need to bring your experience, excitement and determination to help people achieve higher goals.
We are looking for like-minded, passionate people to join us to increase revenue, help hedge fund managers and positively impact our brand.
Your Skills and Experience What We’re Seeking:
• Prior success in an Account Management or Marketing role with B2B technology
• Ability to understand the day-to-day life of a hedge fund Investor Relations or Marketing professional
• Exceptionally impressive written and verbal communications abilities. A true believer and practitioner of simplicity in messaging
• A passion, energy and warmth that can be felt through the phone or in person
• Innate ability to authentically connect with people, influence and inspire
• Thrives on autonomy. Performs best in a dynamic, constantly changing and entrepreneurial environments.
• Impeccably organized and motivated. You can proactively manage a lot of relationships.
• Inner determination. You love taking on challenges because you feel great when you conquer them. When things get tough, you become creative and persevere.
• Empathic. Outstanding listener and problem solver. You identify and understand pain points and quickly solve them. You have a genuine interest in helping people.
• Love technology, marketing and sales.
• Highly collaborative and want to be part of something big.
• Ready and eager to change the status quo. What You’ll Do
• Be a champion for hedge fund managers on the network
• Help hedge fund managers scale their marketing, client servicing and sales efforts
• Onboard hedge fund managers, monitor their progress and proactively follow up
• Convert passive users to active premium clients • Help managers incorporate HFIN One premium technology into their daily sales, marketing and investor relations efforts, become skilled users of the system and more successful in their roles Additional Information
• This position reports directly to the CEO
• Immediate start date
• Location could be anywhere in the United States (HFIN One is based in NYC).
• Compensation: Salary + Success-based compensation + Benefits (TBD based on the person)
• We like cover letters. Please take a few moments to tell us why you might be a good fit.