I'm looking for Digital Marketing Specialist with 3+ years Marketo experience who can help execute our digital campaigns. The job posting is below; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or know someone who is!
As an integral part of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will have hands-on responsibility for executing all online marketing campaigns, defining dashboards and reports, and managing analytics using Marketo and Salesforce.com. This role will work closely with the demand generation, marketing operations and market development teams to ensure that digital campaigns employ best practices and support business strategy.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create, test, deploy, and monitor automated and demand generation marketing campaigns using Marketo, including nurture programs, scoring programs, ad hoc email campaigns, landing pages and webinar programs.
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketo, as well as acting as the first line of system support.
- Enforce marketing automation, email marketing and demand generation best practices.
- Develop testing strategies for email formats, subject lines and landing pages.
- Create meaningful data segmentation across specific market segments and roles to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences.
- Through dashboard creation and reporting, analyze data and identify possible program and process improvements for digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with maintenance of the corporate website, including content management and search engine optimization (SEO).
- 3+ years of experience deploying digital marketing campaigns through marketing automation systems (preferably Marketo).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, SEO, conversion optimization and measurement.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS with the ability and desire to grow your technical skill set.
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce.com, or comparable CRM system.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and clear communicator able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organization, from peers to executive leadership.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- Marketo Certified.
Brightree is an established yet still entrepreneurial software company and the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions in the post-acute care healthcare market. The future growth of healthcare is in-home, and Brightree Home Health, Hospice & Private Duty (HHP) serves those segments, providing products needed for effective continuum of care management. In addition, our Brightree core product serves HME providers, orthotics and prosthetics practitioners, and sleep labs. Whether it’s a clinical or office need, all of our SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of healthcare providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses.