Affirm is a new financial technology company empowering shoppers to buy the items they love and pay for them over time in a way that best matches their monthly budgets. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will play a significant role in helping define the direction of the company’s growing marketing organization, as well as scaling the company’s revenue and merchant base. This individual will be critical in developing, executing, and optimizing the company’s campaign marketing strategy aimed at raising awareness, driving engagement and consideration, and ultimately driving acquisition and retention for merchant partners (B2B). The ideal candidate is highly analytical, creative, and can work independently but also collaboratively.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with the marketing team to design, launch, and optimize digital (search, display, mobile, content marketing, email, social media) and offline (direct mail, print, PR, and event) marketing campaigns
- Drive awareness, engagement, and lead generation for the company’s Merchant Services (B2B) businesses as well as incremental business through retention marketing
- Manage Affirm’s accounts with all ad platforms, including Google, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing
- Work with the Customer Success team to support merchant partner co-marketing initiatives
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign KPIs within a given budget, as well as develop ongoing performance reporting
- Manage a rigorous A/B testing plan to constantly hone campaign performance
- Maintain a marketing and editorial calendar for evergreen and individual campaigns, and keep the sales and marketing teams on schedule for executing campaigns
- Partner with internal and external design teams to develop marketing creatives
- Work with internal legal and compliance teams to ensure that all marketing materials are properly reviewed, approved, and archived
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 4+ years in online and offline campaign management, preferably in a B2B capacity; Solid understanding of campaign development and management (briefing, media planning, creative execution, advertising, performance optimization, reporting) across online and offline
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics;Experience creating and managing campaigns using the Marketo marketing automation platform
- Experience managing paid media campaigns on multiple online marketing platforms including Google AdWords, Apple iAds, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Bing and Yahoo
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience working with external media and creative agencies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Experience working in financial services a plus
At Affirm we are using technology to re-imagine and re-build core parts of financial infrastructure to enable cheaper, friendlier, and more transparent financial products and services that improve lives.
We believe the financial industry is fundamentally broken. Not only is the core infrastructure built with technology from the 1970s, but there are a dwindling number of people who say "I trust my bank to look out for me." It doesn’t have to be this way, and it’s our mission to fix this problem.
We are based in San Francisco; founded by Max Levchin (founding CTO PayPal), Jeff Kaditz (CDO DeNA/ngmoco), and Nathan Gettings (founding CTO of Palantir); and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.
Apply for this Marketing Manager role on our website today!