Acronis sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure access solutions. Powered by the AnyData Engine, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe backup and secure access of all files, applications and systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud and mobile. www.acronis.com
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 300,000 businesses in over 130 countries. With over 50 patents, Acronis’s products have been named best product of the year by Network Computing, TechTarget and IT Professional. Acronis provides a broad range of data protection solutions including backup, disaster recovery, migration, provisioning, replication, virtualization and secure access.
The Manager of Marketing Automation will oversee and manage executive, strategic and tactical marketing automation operations through marketing technology systems. Including/but not limited to marketing automation, reporting systems etc. to help Acronis organization realize its business objectives. The role requires creative and strategic thinking by providing direction, input and assistance in all projects of marketing technology, strategy and tactics.
The Manager of Marketing Automation will introduce and manage new technology platforms when required, platform enhancement projects, techniques and customer profiling strategies to ensure Acronis is at the forefront of the industry. Drive internal processes and performance through eMarketing best practices and innovation to provide the best ROI to Acronis. The position requires a hands-on, collaborative, flexible and motivational approach with the ability to oversee and execute multiple projects simultaneously while driving aggressive deadlines.
The Manager of Marketing Automation will manage external and internal resources responsible for developing and implementing state of the art marketing systems, reporting and metrics. Ensure that the contact and lead data is accurate, complete and accessible. Also, provide executive dashboards and granular campaign reporting, trending and analysis to measure marketing program ROI, lead funnel, marketing pipeline and market awareness. Contribute to and maintain marketing plans, quarterly business revenue status reports and a quarterly calendar.
- Serve as the sponsor for global lead management practices to ensure consistency in lead processes, sales engagement and measurement across geographies.
- Collaborates with business units, acquire approvals from internal VP stakeholders to standardize and globalize internal marketing processes.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure seamless integration with SFDC and other reporting systems.
- Manage reporting requirements of corporate and regional marketing entities to ensure uniform implementation and reporting across organization
- Provide global reporting from marketing automation system, according to the defined metrics and analyses of ROI results. Advice to extend, amend or stop eMarketing activities based on results, and recommend corrective actions and improvements when necessary.
- Ensure seamless roll out of global marketing technology projects through the marketing automation platform (Marketo).
- Providing training and guidance on campaign workflows based on customer behaviours and on the definition of customer profiles, as well as ensures proper sequencing of communications to support Acronis engagement model, lead nurturing, trends, privacy, capabilities, etc. Socializing capabilities, methodologies and marketing automation approaches.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, recommend changes in the workflow projects and suggest best practices that can be leveraged across the company, globally
- Oversee and manage the effectiveness of Acronis scoring model. Monitor and optimize scoring model to increase success of lead quality, volume, and delivery of MQLs
- Manage both internal and external resources to help execute
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Marketing Automation, Lead Generation, Reporting and Analysis, and related roles within a technology company.
- Strong HTML/CSS experience
- Advanced user/administrator experience managing the marketing automation system Marketo
- Strong project management skills in eMarketing systems and technologies
- Strong, confident communicator that can work across departments to develop and implement strategic processes.
- Ability to manage multiple global projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including to rally cross-functional departments and remote teams.
- Strong manager that can develop junior team members into a high performance, proactive team.
- Experience in marketing planning and budgeting process execution and management.
- Experienced in data maintenance and cleansing tactics
- Proven history of developing global processes and improvement based on best practices, data and critical thinking.
- Adaptable to "nimble startup mode" while grounded in long-term project processes and scalability.
- Expertise and experience in B2B marketing, complex online user experience
- Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence and revenue-generating actions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation.
- Understanding of data warehousing, lead management processes and technologies
- Experience with Google Analytics or other Web analytics software.
- Experience managing Salesforce.com or Netsuite.
- Strong interest in the Internet and the marketing industry.
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a definite plus
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- BA/BS with strong academic record required; MBA/MS or other advanced degree a plus.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested!