Are you a Marketo master?
Are you analytical, technically savvy and a data-driven email marketer?
Do you enjoy testing and optimizing email campaigns to meet business objectives?
Keep reading.. this position might be for you!
As a key role on the TakeLessons marketing team, the Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the technical planning and execution of email campaigns within Marketo. The ideal candidate is a master of email deliverability with a deep understanding of reputation management.
- Setup, deploy and manage email campaigns of varying complexity with a high degree of accuracy
- Code responsive email templates with best practices to ensure maximum compatibility
- Thoroughly test emails to ensure strong support of mobile, web and desktop email clients
- Collaborate with the marketing team for the delivery of creative assets and design vision
- Interpret needs and partner with teammates to develop highly effective email programs
- Help ensure an optimal experience for audiences through a strong awareness of contact frequency
- Implement and track A/B tests to optimize open and click through rates
- Translate campaign results into insightful analysis to drive change and improve performance
- Own deliverability metrics, monitor sender reputation and proactively recommend tactics to improve
- Continuously audit email programs to ensure accuracy and strong up-time
- Database management including custom objects and opportunities for increasing database quality
- Troubleshoot platform issues as they arise and work with Marketo technical support as need
- Recommend and define long-term technical requirements for scaling email marketing initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of email coding, design, deliverability and legislation
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in online marketing
- 2+ years of hands on experience within Marketo
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Expertise in designing email campaigns for acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell and retention
- Strong email coding experience in HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Remote workers located within the US will be considered
- Marketo certification preferred
Benefits and Culture
All employees are treated to a collaborative work environment with a dedicated team of entrepreneurial- and like-minded individuals who like to work hard, and play hard. Full-time employees receive company benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k, discounted lessons, monthly lunch and learns, quarterly book clubs and subsidized gym memberships along with paid holidays. In addition, since one of our core values is ownership mentality, all full time employees are eligible to receive stock options.
• All applicants must apply online at: http://takelessons.com/about/careers
• No phone calls or agencies please
• Sponsorship or relocation not available
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse backgrounds