OneLogin provides a single sign on solution so you don’t have to worry about passwords, links or bookmarks - you simply log in and all your applications are at your fingertips. We are a leader in the fast growing market segment known as identity and access management, which is expected to grow to an $18Billion* market over the next few years. Needless to say we’re growing in leaps and bounds and we have solid backing from top Silicon Valley venture firms CRV, The Social+Capital Partnership, and Scale Venture Partners to the tune of $44Million.
We continue to innovate in enterprise identity management, providing the industry’s leading SaaS solution for managing internal and external users across all devices and applications. We are headquartered downtown San Francisco a few blocks from the Ferry building and offer great employee benefits and perks - and did we mention a killer view!
As a key member of the demand generation team, you will play a hands-on, critical role in building and executing marketing campaigns using Marketo. You have a high technical aptitude, an understanding of demand generation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation.
- Marketing Automation You’ll use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, subscription center etc.
- Email Execution Are you happiest just after hitting the send button on a campaign? You will build out email campaigns in Marketo keeping in mind quality analysis and testing of campaigns prior to launch. You will also own operational emails managing prospects engagement with PayScale, including welcome, reengagement and autoresponse emails.
- Testing Guru You’ll perform A/B testing on campaign elements to optimize conversions for inbound, external email and PPC campaigns.
- Reporting and Analysis You love using data to gain insights, solve problems and plan strategies. You will monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Database Marketing You know that a clean database with an emphasis on data integrity and best practices is the key to effective marketing. You’ll understand the best ways to segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Calendar Master There is no way you would let someone receive spam so management of the internal email calendar to minimize list fatigue is a key priority.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience translating business requirements into marketing automation architecture
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce (set-up SFDC campaigns, create reports and dashboards, manage data sync with Marketo)
- Education BA/BS