1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 8:54 PM by 0553743b1909b7a6413954108ec7ec224ff3c630

RI Based Marketo Training/consulting group?

Hi everyone! We are looking for a local company that could do some new user training. We are also interested in someone doing a review of our current instance. Does anyone have feedback on a company they have used in the past?Thanks!

• Re: RI Based Marketo Training/consulting group?

Good Evening Amy,

My name is Eric Rosenberg and I am a Senior Marketing Operations Consultant with OpFocus in the the greater Boston area.  I would love to have a conversation with you to learn more about what your needs are regarding new user Marketo training and an overall Marketo review.  Between my colleagues and I we have over 10 years of the Marketo and Marketing Operations/Automation experience.  OpFocus has been helping companies run their businesses better coming up on 10 years now.  We specialize in SFDC and Marketo and some of our core values are providing clients with a win-win experience and to deliver excellence through education.  Feel free to check out our website @ http://opfocus.com/about-us/  to learn more about us.  If you would like to have an initial discussion regarding your current needs and or needs KVH Industries might have in the future, I can be reached via email at  erosenberg@opfocus.com or via phone @ either  781-214-7574  or  m: 1 508-769-5524 and we can have an informal conversation.  Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

- Eric