Sales | San Francisco, CA, United States. Position location flexibility for the right candidate
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resources for the field sales force and are focused on executing Certain’s sales & market strategy. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate Certain’s technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The Sales Engineer must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. They must also be capable of establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and often times beyond. The Sales Engineer must also be able to inform prospective customers of industry best practices and recommend the best implementations to achieve great results.
Key Attributes: Smart, Quick-thinking, Consultative, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Customer Focused, Integrity, Innovation, Passion!
Certain provides a complete enterprise event management platform that powers personalized event experiences and enables meaningful connections to accelerate business. Used by the largest corporations, meeting management companies, event producers and event marketers worldwide, the Certain platform enables attendee management, event branding, social and mobile participation, and 1-to-1 meetings that engage audiences and maximize event value for all participants. In addition, Certain includes industry leading marketing automation (Marketo and others) native integrations to drive ROE (Return on Event) for our customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, Certain has operations and sales offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
• Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
• Able to travel throughout sales territory
• Monitor competitors and maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
• Manage and attain budget objectives
• Travel up to 25% on a regular basis
Position Requirements include:
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
• Strong understanding of marketing departments’ technology infrastructure, and primarily marketing automation and CRM.
• Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
• Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
• Monitor competitors and maintain client database
• Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
Apply here: Certain, Inc. - Sales Engineer