Skuid’s Marketing Automation Manager will oversee and manage strategic and tactical marketing automation operations through Skuid’s marketing technology systems, including Marketo and Salesforce.com. This includes, but is not limited to, managing Skuid’s marketing automation and reporting technologies to help the company achieve its business objectives through lead generation and nurturing.
The Marketing Automation Manager will introduce and manage new technology platforms and platform enhancements to ensure Skuid is at the forefront of the SaaS industry. This person will drive internal processes and performance through marketing automation best practices to provide the best ROI for Skuid’s marketing automation investments. The position requires a hands-on, collaborative, flexible and motivational approach, with the ability to oversee and execute multiple projects simultaneously while driving aggressive deadlines.
The Marketing Automation Manager will manage external and internal resources responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining state-of-the-art marketing and reporting systems. This person will ensure that the lead data collected through Skuid’s website is accurate, complete, accessible, and effectively scored. Working in tandem with the marketing team, the Marketing Automation Manager will create marketing dashboards and granular campaign reporting to measure the effectiveness of Skuid’s digital marketing efforts.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring. Job requirements include:
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in marketing automation, lead generation, reporting and analysis, and related roles within a SaaS company
- Advanced user/administrator experience managing Marketo
- Strong HTML/CSS experience
- Strong, confident communicator that can work across departments to develop and implement strategic processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to rally cross-functional departments and remote teams
- Experienced in data maintenance and cleansing tactics
- Proven history of developing marketing automation processes and improvement based on best practices, data and critical thinking
- Adaptable to "nimble startup mode" while grounded in long-term project processes and scalability
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation
- Understanding of data warehousing, lead management processes and technologies
- Experience with Google Analytics or other Web analytics software
- Experience managing Salesforce.com
- Strong interest in the Internet and the marketing industry
- BA/BS with strong academic record required; MBA/MS or other advanced degree a plus
- Demonstrated capacity for skillful management and multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities in a complex, decentralized environment
- Commitment to the mission and values of Skuid (see below)
- Successful track record as a leader, manager and strategist
- Proven ability to advise senior leaders effectively
- Ability to innovate, think strategically and conceptually, listen carefully as well as to influence and persuade others
- Extremely high level of professionalism, sound and mature judgment, collegiality and thoughtful organization
- Proven success in developing collaborative relationships across diverse departments
- Strong project management skills
You must be a master communicator, both in written and oral form to be effective and successful. You will adapt quickly to changes to plans, goals or objectives made by the organization. Your role requires fast assessment of changing circumstances and developing strategies that will positively affect Skuid's marketing automation objectives and business goals.
You will proactively, quickly and independently process ideas, implement changes, plan and schedule email marketing campaigns. You will get to use your creativity and analysis to help bring in leads, see how current inbound campaigns are performing, and improve inbound campaigns in the future. You will not be micro-managed, so you need to be a self-starter and constantly look for ways to improve digital marketing methods and lead generation.
As a positive professional, you must handle issues in an efficient and professional manner, both internally and externally, to achieve department and company satisfaction. This will require interacting with clients, outside agencies and organizations as well as making sure that Skuid's marketing objectives are met.
Apply at www.skuidify.com/careers. Or contact Emily Maxie (contact info below)
The number one reason people join our company? Our culture. The number two reason? They believe in our mission and our product.
At Skuid, we believe a user interface should adapt and grow with your company—constantly evolving to empower you, your people, and your enterprise. But most enterprise software feels like living with an irksome, clumsy troll. Skuid solves this problem, making it possible to easily reinvent your user experience. Any person can build an app with Skuid. You just drag and drop, point and click to revolutionize your business processes. No code. No kidding.
If your idea of a good job is "a paycheck and a cubicle," please don't apply. We're looking for people who like to collaborate in open spaces, who take their job very seriously, but don't take themselves too seriously. We reward transparency, honesty and humility. If you think our name is fun, just wait until you meet our people. No pretense here. We just want to make our customers very, very happy and we're willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen.
This job is based in the Gig City, Chattanooga, Tennessee. Unfortunately, we do not offer relocation, but fortunately, Chattanooga is a really inexpensive place to live. You will love it.
Director, Digital Marketing