Director of Marketing
Full-time in New York City
About the Role
We are looking for a unique, talented and results-driven Director of Marketing with experience in SaaS and data-driven acquisition marketing to define and execute our marketing strategy and build a strong team. The ideal candidate will enjoy experimenting and innovating methods of growth and own the monitoring, measuring and analysis of marketing initiatives.
The Director of Marketing’s two primary goals are to drive customer acquisition and to define and promote Nestio’s core value proposition in the marketplace. You will design and implement marketing programs with the goal of generating leads and building a qualified pipeline for our sales team. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in building brand and company awareness across various channels, developing customer advocacy strategies, and ensuring a consistent voice and marketing message is promoted.
- Set the market positioning and messaging for Nestio.
- Partner with leadership team on strategy development and implementation.
- Define and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies to drive top-of-the-funnel awareness and optimize the conversion funnel.
- Increase brand awareness across our target customer segments.
- Own the design and messaging of sales and marketing collateral.
- Create the company’s content strategy and publish meaningful content for demand generation, product and customer marketing purposes.
- Work with influencers and brand ambassadors (writers, editors, key customers, industry analysts, etc.) to promote company awareness.
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan and implement improvements as required.
- Set, monitor and analyze KPIs across marketing team to evaluate and iterate on marketing plan.
- Manage and help to build out the marketing department.
A little about you
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with a minimum of 4 years in SaaS business and significant focus on lead generation development.
- Experience and strong knowledge of the SMB and mid-market verticals.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent (MBA a plus).
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Quantifiable evidence of marketing leadership resulting in sustained, strong revenue and pipeline growth over a multi-year period.
- Experience in defining and meeting a company’s marketing objectives, directing its marketing strategy and setting its marketing vision and direction.
- Creative thinker with analytical rigor and a commitment to meet the financial goals and other key performance indicators (qualified leads, conversion rates, etc.).
- Strategic positioning experience, ideally in an aggressive, ever-changing environment.
- Experience with Salesforce and a marketing automation system (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo).
- Ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates.
- Demonstrates a “time is of the essence” mentality resulting in a sense of urgency in driving meaningful and measurable results.
- Real estate experience a huge plus.
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
Competitive salary, equity packages, benefits, and more for the right hire. Please send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.