What information get synced from Marketo to SalesForce?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What information get synced from Marketo to SalesForce?

I created a program with two emails in it. I need to sync the program performance to SalesForce. Information I need to sync includes email performance, email link performance, lead status, lead performance, and perhaps some other metrics in the future. I see this link "SalesForce Campaign Sync under Program Actions pastedImage_1.png. Is that what I supposed to use? And when I do the Campaign Sync. What other information is synced?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: What information get synced from Marketo to SalesForce?

Hi Kaming,

These information will  not sync to SFDC, at least not automatically.

You may sync a Marketo program with an SFDC campaign. That will sync is program membership and program member statuses with campaign membership and campaign member statuses. So all will be based on the program member statuses that are defined in the channels (admin -> tag).

You can also create some campaigns in SFDC and use some add some "add to SFDC campaign" flow steps to force pushing information to SFDC campaigns.

But at the end of the day, this will not be adapted for information such as email link performance or even email performance. These reports will have to be produced in SFDC.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: What information get synced from Marketo to SalesForce?

You do not need this detail in SFDC and it won't display in the same way the Marketo report does.

If you are concerned about keeping this data, it would be better to export a regular Email perf Report.