Looking for someone who can work remote or in our Chicago office.
Start date: immediate
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Ignite is looking for an outstanding communicator with at least 5 years of healthcare and/or SaaS experience delivering successful demand generation campaigns.
This position is responsible for delivering qualified leads to our growing sales organization utilizing the company’s existing marketing automation and CRM technology, Marketo and Salesforce.com. This is a highly strategic role that requires a desire to stay abreast of on demand generation research and best practices, as well as produce programs that nurture leads through the buyer’s journey.
Here’s what we’re looking for in the ideal candidate...
- Minimum 5 years of healthcare and/or SaaS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience developing and implementing programs independently through marketing automation software, specifically Marketo (or another leading marketing automation tool) and salesforce.com (without extensive support from outside contractors)
- Experience working with sales teams (inside and outside sales) to align programs with goals (pipeline, awareness, education, customer loyalty, etc.)
- Can demonstrate proven success generating highly qualified leads that contribute directly to the sales pipeline(s) while staying within budget
- Performance-driven individual who takes a proactive approach to problem solving and is willing to dig in to identify root problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Highly analytical and data-driven with strong attention to detail
- Highly creative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
- Consistently evaluates the effectiveness of programs and proactively adjusts and fine tunes the programs to meet expectations
- Enjoys a fast pace environment and doesn’t mind working on both strategy as well as administrative type tasks
- Extremely creative individual with strong people skills who has a passion for continuous learning and a dedication to keeping commitments, large and small
Examples of what you’ll be doing...
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to develop a strategy and execute on a plan to significantly increase the number of marketing qualified leads that have a direct contribution to the new business sales pipeline, find ways to reduce customer acquisition costs (CAC) and shorten the overall sales cycle.
- Develop and oversee a demand generation program calendar that supports sales pipeline growth (inside and outside sales) as well as customer loyalty and retention.
- Partner with various internal subject matter experts (SMEs) and customers to write content for demand generation programs that resonates with specific buyer personas and helps buyers progress through our sales cycle.
- Consistently implement and monitor lead follow-up or lead nurture plans to ensure contacts are appropriately routed through sales cycle.
- Review and monitor metrics that clearly demonstrate the effectiveness of each individual program and the overall impact to the sales pipeline (inside and outside sales) and continually adjust as necessary.
- Develop and execute a plan to leverage and syndicate current content, as well as identify new content strategies.
In a typical week, you might…
- Develop a demand generation plan that supports a new product launch or upcoming event
- Update a demand generation calendar that includes content, webinars, emails, e-advertising, landing pages, videos, etc.
- Analyze and update last month’s program metrics and develop changes needed to improve upon results for the next program
- Read a few blog posts or white papers from a SaaS demand generation expert to stay in touch with the latest tools and techniques to constantly improve your skills
- Review competitor websites to understand their key messages and how best to differentiate
- Review content strategy roadmap and suggest edits/additions based historical program performance and/or SEO results
- Analyze programs from the past month and adjust as appropriate to focus on the highest performing programs and incorporate findings into the development of the current month’s program(s)
- Write copy for a program email or landing page
- Develop and outline a nurture campaign for those who download content from the website
- Brainstorm with the Director of Marketing, sales team, VP of Client Services, and current customers to develop next month’s program(s) and understand what the key messages should be
- Work to identify and secure SA Ignite customer participation in programs
- Hold a program roll out webinar for the sales and client services teams to unveil next month’s program(s)
This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing and can be remote or located in our Chicago office. The person selected will also have significant visibility and interaction with other members of SA Ignite leadership team. We seek an individual who shares our passion for healthcare IT, who is able to work collaboratively with various team members inside and outside the company, thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment and completes tasks quickly and accurately.
About SA Ignite
SA Ignite, based in Chicago (IL), is passionate about creating a simpler healthcare system. With our first product, MU Assistant, we greatly simplified the process of managing and filing data related to CMS’ EHR Incentive program. More broadly, we’re automating the management of pay-for-performance programs -- saving valuable administrative time, streamlining provider workload -- improving the efficiency of the healthcare system overall. We believe our technology saves our customers time, energy, effort, and money. Most importantly, we are driven by how our work can ultimately make the lives of our children, parents, spouses, brothers, and sisters healthier and happier.