SOLVED

On-demand Training

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

On-demand Training

Where can I find all of the on-demand training that goes beyond the basics?

I have Marketo Passport and I'm looking to get a deep-dive into the system over the holidays so I need videos that I can access at any time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: On-demand Training

All of the training available to you should be in the University tab. Is that not the case?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

All of the training available to you should be in the University tab. Is that not the case?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

However, I can't access any of the recordings. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

In Chrome, the "Access Webinar" button doesn't work.

In Firefox, the webinar launches but then gives me an error saying the browser isn't supported.

In IE, the window pops up but it's blank with the URL "http:///"

Any ideas?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It's a little slow today. Works for me.

Be sure you click on University or learn.marketo.com and then enroll in a course. Then you have to enter the course, then click on one of the video links.

You should be able to access some of the videos for free or along with your Passport. Confirm your passport gives you the right access to certain videos.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It turns out I thought the course was a recorded webinar but it was actually a classroom session.

It would be nice if the system gave some sort of error instead of bringing me to a blank page leaving me to wonder . . .