SOLVED

Icon Help - Not in Icon Glossary

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Icon Help - Not in Icon Glossary

Hi,

I recently inherited Marketo responsibilities and am trying to get a few things straight. I have a number of email programs that have completed and have a closed mailbox icon next to them. However, I have a number of other email programs that have also competed ( emails have been sent and the program status = finished) but have an open mailbox icon with a clock next to it.  This makes me think that something is still scheduled to happen with this particular program - which makes me nervous.

Screenshot of the images below. Can anyone explain the differences ? And do I need to get the box "closed" for the program to really be completed ?

Thanks!

Marketo___Dec_2_PMP_Weekly_Newsletter_Send_Out_•_Marketing_Activities.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Icon Help - Not in Icon Glossary

Yes, that is correct - anything with the clock means it is waiting to run. For the email program "mailbox", I observed that when the icon has the red "arm" up, the email ran, when the arm is down, it has not yet, but I did not find it explained anywhere. Courtney Grimes mentioned she noticed the red arm when the dashboard was available. Maybe someone from Marketo can confirm.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thise might have A/B tests associated with them and the remaining emails are yet to go out.  You can check by opening it up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jaime.

No A/B tests with this email.

Also - I just logged out and back in - and now all the mailbox icons are "closed". I didn't touch anything. Weird.

Do you happen to know if the mailbox icon with the clock does indicate something as "scheduled" - it would be nice to now for future reference.

Thanks again.

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Yes, that is correct - anything with the clock means it is waiting to run. For the email program "mailbox", I observed that when the icon has the red "arm" up, the email ran, when the arm is down, it has not yet, but I did not find it explained anywhere. Courtney Grimes mentioned she noticed the red arm when the dashboard was available. Maybe someone from Marketo can confirm.